The Trailhead off-road recovery winch is like no other winch we have ever brought to the market. With its unique, rugged, extreme design, this winch is made to mount on the toughest vehicles, requiring the most powerful and reliable winch you can get your hands on.
The Trailheads 13,000 lbs of single line pulling power makes this winch ideal for mounting to almost any vehicle from a lightweight Jeep to a 3/4 ton pickup truck.
With all of the electronics built into it's sealed waterproof case, the trailhead winch is designed to handle the most demanding conditions. Giving you 100 percent confidence this winch is ready for any job, any time, any condition.
Trailhead 13,000 Lb Winch Specifications:
- Rated Line Pull: 13,000 lbs (5909kg) Single Line Pull
- Motor: 12V DC, 6.6HP Series Wound
- Geartrain: 3 Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 216:1
- Clutch: Freespool, Sliding Ring Gear
- Brake: Automatic in drum
- Drum Diameter/Length: 2.5 X 9 inch (63.5mmX228mm)
- Synthetic Rope: 85 foot of 1/2 inch Diameter (28m of 12mm Diameter)
- Fairlead: Aluminum Fairlead (included)
- Recommended Battery: 12V 650 CCA min
- Battery Leads: 2 Gauge, 6' (1.8m long)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10 inch X 4.5 inch (254mm X 114.3mm)
- Trailhead 13,000 lb Winch
- Roller Fairlead
- 1/2 inch Synthetic Rope
- Wired Remote and Wireless Remote
- Positive and Negative Wires
- Mounting Hardware (Universal)